Tuesday, May 7, 2024

WOOLWICH HAVE DELAYED MY DELEGATION UNTIL NEXT TUESDAY

 I expect that they have a good (bad) reason for that. Tonite's Council meeting had zero Delegations and was a short Agenda. I tried to book five and a half days before today and was told that that was too late! Smells to me. Let's see if Woolwich drag in a hotshot or three to speak after me next Tuesday. I've seen Sandy pull all kinds of crap on Delegates to Council including myself.

It's funny but most of the worst offenders regarding free speech and democracy are politicians themselves. They'll do anything when they don't have honest facts on their side, to torpedo those that do. Nothing new in that here in Woolwich Township also derogatively known by a few skeptics as Dogpatch. That said I'm ready for next Tuesday and will as usual speak truth to power and authority. It really can be difficult  some times to explain even simpler hydrogeologic concepts but the learning curve is steep for those who got elected with very little experience or background hence I will keep on trying. Of course there is no teaching possible to those who truly don't want to know the truth and there are more than enough of them. Quoting Saul Bellow: "A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep."  That is a major factor here.

No comments:

Post a Comment