Thursday, May 16, 2024

MY WRITTEN COUNCIL DELEGATION HAS BEEN PASSED ON TO TRAC

Big deal. That's the equivalent of sending a complaint about Donald Trump's admitted behaviour towards women on to "The Donald" himself. Or even better sending it to the local chapter of INCEL's ANONYMOUS who advocate for most things not in womens' interests. 

I was advised by a polite and nice Woolwich employee that she was sorry to hear that I held either Council or TRAC (totally rotten and corrupt) in low esteem. My response was that she would too if she had thirty-five years of dealing with Lanxess, Woolwich , RAC & TAG etc. rather than only five minutes as she is brand new on the file.

I have watched the Woolwich Council video from their website and been impressed with its' sound and quality. If I had a complaint however it is that on camera I appear old hence I'm complaining that the video is just too damn accurate. Briefly I had been advised that part of the video of my Delegation had been omitted when one went directly to You Tube.  I was outraged until I went to check and dang everything was there as in 100%. It turned out to be that the individual who had watched it was briefy interrupted  when she was watching it and that was the issue. 

Now on-line I read that Rogers Broadcasting supposedly either has shown Tuesday night's Woolwich Council meeting or that they will be. I checked my TV Guide for Tuesday night and it states that Rogers were broadcasting Brantford City Council that evening. Hmm maybe then at a future date my Delegation will be shown on Rogers Cable (Stn. #20).

Overall my Tuesday night Delegation is merely another warning shot across the bows of the entrenched political and otherwise groups who have been convinced that lying to the public is just dandy because there are some jobs and some business taxes involved and the unwashed masses have no rights at all except once every four years when they get to choose between bad and worse at the polls.

I know that Public Inquirys are not the end all and the be all but something along those lines is desperately needed here in Elmira, Ontario. People are literally getting sick and dying decades prematurely due to the toxic compounds in the air, water, and soils including NDMA, Dioxins and DDT. 

No comments:

Post a Comment