Saturday, May 4, 2024

I THINK IT IS LIKELY MARK AFTER ALL...although I'm not positive

 


Anonymous blogger.com >                                                                Fri, May 3 at 7:38 p.m.

From:

no reply-

comment@blogger.com

To: agmarshall@rogers.com

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "I'M A DELEGATE AT WOOLWICH COUNCIL A WEEK FROM TUESDAY".


Hoo boy, this should be fun. An unwashed, unintelligent layman vs a world-renowned expert (who by the way has a number of patents, has helped author government guidance, and trained agency personnel, from what we understand). I can't wait to see how perverted and illogical your reasoning will be. So stupid. For your own sake you ought not to show up; for my sake I hope you do. Be sure to act confident in your knowledge and give no deference to the entire hydrogeologic world. You would think after 3+ decades that at least you'd have a professor from THE foremost hydrogeology program aligned with you. At the very least , maybe you tried to sit down with them and they told you the truth about your idiocy and so you ignored them. UofW, the best there is. Listen to them.


Publish

Delete

Mark as spam

Moderate comments for this blog

Posted by Anonymous to Elmira Advocate at May 3, 2024  7:38 p.m. 


This comment above is the politest, least rude and offensive garbage from an individual since last Tuesday who has been abusing the Comment capabilities of this Blog. Only once in fourteen years on this Blog have I had to call the police and they did respond and shut down a seriously disturbed person. 

I am pretty certain I know who this individual is as each and every comment has clues in it. For example the reference to the U. of Waterloo is strange in that I have posted both here and in my book that I have sat down and chatted about DNAPLS primarily, with Drs. John Cherry and Beth Parker both from the U. of W. several years back. Their comments were supportive of my understanding and much less so of Susan's, Pat's and Wilf's.   

No comments:

Post a Comment