Monday, March 6, 2023


Harsh words are required. This is because the lying filth have the money, the power and the influence. Of course that is because so many of our species are so impressed or intimidated by power and influence. Our politicians want it both ways. They want to do what is in the public interest and be seen to do so hence assisting in re-election. At the same time they want the support of the big shots out there. Support means money for campaigning and it means not having money spent against you with advertising whether television, radio or in print. 

I may believe that 95% plus of human beings are inherently honest and up front but the problem is that it is the remaining 5% who comprise 95% of would be politicians. With only a tiny handful of honest people interested in political life and the public interest is it any wonder that our world is going to hell in a handbasket? Both Covid and Climate Change were foreseen but little was done. Now we will all pay.

I have been advised of a new player stepping up in regards to the Elmira cleanup. How far this will go I do not know. How much time and energy they can expend on the issue I do not know. I am willing and still able to help and have been so asked. I will do what I can as long as I believe that it is an honest and sincere effort. There have been too many insincere and self-serving efforts over the decades.

1 comment:

  1. it is what it is!!! they will do whatever they want...while we will do what we are told!