Friday, March 4, 2011

WIND TURBINES STILL WINNING

Today's K-W Record has another story regarding judicial challenges to wind turbines. The title is "Court dismisses turbine challenge". I've said it recently here in these pages and I'll say it again; currently science does not support health issues related to wind turbines. That being said I still also have no reason to disbelieve personal stories or anecdotal evidence of headaches or insomnia. I do not believe that people lie or make up stories without good reason. Therefore while honest opposition to wind turbines is legitimate I again counsel those who are so doing to be very careful in any claims of scientific support for their position. As far as the door opening to the Environmental Review Tribunal looking at local opposition to wind turbines, I am not very optimistic that that will be a particularily productive route.

No comments:

Post a Comment