Saturday, January 8, 2022

MAN WITH A PLAN (?)

Interesting. I sent out the July 23, 2021 Pacific Rim Lab report to all the stakeholders (less TAG) with most of them (Less Lanxess) previously saying no, heck no, we don't want the da.n report it might scald us just looking at it from a distance. (O.K. there is an example of literary privelege (?) in that none really outright said that "...it might scald us...". However all their refusals/denials were pretty strong along with pretty logically ridiculous thus inspiring me to modestly gild the lily. TAG still technically are dioxinless and Pacific Rim reportless, a situation that is not going to last forever. I have a plan.... .................................................................................................................... Now why would I share that plan here when I know that besides honest supporters reading this Blog there are also dishonest, game players doing so looking for a heads up. Maybe sometimes it's because I want to confuse those twits? Maybe it's for other reasons? I recently as in last Monday sent TAG members an e-mail which included my posting from last Monday titled "Fourth (Last) Incredible DNAPL Report Contradicting Uniroyal/Lanxess/CRA/GHD Positions". This of course was Wilf Ruland's overall excellent DNAPL report dated July 15, 2008 which he sent to CPAC members. Along with so much more Wilf strongly stated that a major goal should be long term improvement of Uniroyal/Chemtura on-site groundwater quality. This he explained meant more on-site source removal of contaminants, specifically both free phase and Residual DNAPL. Now I understand the unfortunate rigidity and inflexibility which can accompany bureaucracys hence delaying timely responses. That said most of us tend to agree that a one or two sentence response confirming receipt of a significant document is a bare minimum requirement showing things like good faith, respect and honesty. Now I admit that I have zero respect for many (most) of the other stakeholders based upon their decades of blatant lying, subtle deception, back stabbing and manipulation. That said however I have often advised that there are good members on TAG but come on folks step up and take back a little control of the process from Sandy and Tiffany. Heck I've even complimented the odd MOE/MECP hydrogeologist when they have been forthright and direct in their reports including Bob Hillier, Jaimie Connelly, Cynthia Doughty etc. ...................................................................................................................... So what is my plan if TAG continue to sTAGnate? What is my plan if TAG refuse to respond to my written, relevant reports to them? Patience grasshopper. You will learn of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment