Wednesday, August 21, 2024

GO FIGURE ! NOW WOOLWICH WANT ME TO BE A DELEGATE TO TRAC

 Let's see. Yes I did recently respond to a very nice e-mail from a Woolwich staffer regarding a report she sent me. I thanked her for the report and then bitched a bit about the new Delegation policy at TRAC. Now keep in mind a lot of things in life are subjective and are comparative. So the old TAG Delegation policy was disgusting and undemocratic to say the least so maybe these new shi*ty TRAC conditions for Delegations are only half shit*y? 

Hmm while I'm on a minor diatribe let me also say that other Woolwich staffers (say hypothetically Jared?) aren't nearly as polite and respectful as ( say hypothetically Stacy). I had sent the first a request for information many months ago. No response. I followed up with a second e-mail and same response. Now I grant you the subject matter certainly in my opinion is one that should bring shame to Woolwich decision makers over the last fourty years (Bolender Landfill) but still my question was pretty straightforward. I guess guilt and shame will cause some people to bury their heads in the sand like ostriches.

Back to Delegations. Full credit to councillor Nathan Cadeau who's never seen an insult or criticism without a golden lining. He too sent me a writeup describing the new terms and conditions for Delegations to TRAC. I found his information less helpful and worthy than Stacy's. Just another reason to save my criticism of the failed ground and surface water cleanups for Woolwich Council. Will TRAC which is made up of the same plugs as RAC & TAG also refuse to ask questions of my written Delegations or discuss or debate them amongst themselves as TAG did?  Seems likely to me. TRAC, just like RAC & TAG, are there for show and appearances. Window dressing if you will. Lipstick on a pig sort of nonsense.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment