Saturday, August 10, 2024

AS PER LAST WEDNESDAY'S POSTING, OBVIOUS TRUTHS IGNORED BY OUR AUTHORITIES

 

First off I know when Lanxess have been tipped off that I've struck a nerve. That's when this Blog starts getting hits again from Germany.  Now I do recall one time prior to the start of a TAG meeting that Dwight Este of Chemtura/Lanxess approached me with some advice that allegedly Lanxess was not owned by a large German conglomerate (Bayer??) or was it by Saudi Arabia (Aramco??). It's also possible that I'm conflating two different folks telling me different things. Regardless I have definitely seen a trend over the years since Lanxess Canada took over from Chemtura. How much weight did I give Dwight's advice. Hmm at best 50/50. It could be truth or it could be bullsh*t. Quoting the late, great Pat Potter, "They all lie!" She used to wear T-shirts that said that.

What is one of the most obvious truths? How about the topographical map that I put together using raw data (elevation contours) from various sources including the GRCA, Ministry of Environment, Region of Waterloo, CRA and likely more.  Now yes all of these luminaries are professional liars but... the ground surface elevations are consistent between all of them and yes they've got the Creek (Canagagigue) and other smaller surface water bodies clearly at the lowest elevations. All of this does indicate a certain reliability even from liars. 

My map is approximately two feet wide by three feet tall. Visually it is very clear as I have added yellow arrows showing the direction of surface water flow based upon the agreed upon elevation contours . I have also got two separate sets of red arrows indicating two very low areas in which contaminants likely settled out.  Now timing is everything as the one low area is the result of highly contaminated soil from overflowing RPE-5 being excavated and put back into RPE-5 well after the end (1970) of most of the pumping of toxic liquid wastes from the west side manufacturing buildings to the east side pits.  

My map also shows where much of the eventual east side liquid wastes flowed overland and off-site both westwards towards the on-site Canagagigue , east and southwards to the Stroh farm and south and eastwards onto the Martin property. 

It is all OBVIOUS except to PROFESSIONAL LIARS !

  


No comments:

Post a Comment