Wednesday, October 4, 2023

I POLITELY ADVISED WOOLWICH TOWNSHIP TO PEAS OFF

 In other words I did not use the wording above in the title. In fact here's exactly what I did say to them:


"Although my e-mail to Woolwich Council dated Sept. 29/23 and titled "Woolwich Just Can't Help Themselves" should have made my position clear regarding next Tuesday's proposed meeting I don't want any doubts in anyone's mind. The conditions of next week's proposed meeting are not acceptable to me. I have spent way more than enough time in phony, sham meetings stacked with Uniroyal/Lanxess supporters, fellow travellors and their ilk not to be looking to waste more of my time. Also I might add that eight years of contemptible Woolwich Township gross disrespect for honest and real public consultation can not remotely be overcome by token, half hearted discussions involving additional co-optees, syncophants and worse.

My Sept. 29 e-mail spells out four areas of major concern. There are more but clearly you aren't terribly interested. If you Woolwich Council can not understand those issues (which is abundantly clear regarding the Upper Aquifer Containment & Treatment System) then continue as you have by asking the non neutral, biased, solely motivated by self-interest polluter successor (Lanxess) to help you out. Or continue asking their bought and paid for consultants. Or continue asking their long captured and corrupt regulator the MECP. Whatever you do, do not ask informed Woolwich residents and taxpayers who have selflessly volunteered their time for years and indeed decades to assist you. You Woolwich Township have treated those volunteers like crap and apparently you wish to continue to do so.

Alan Marshall"

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment