Tuesday, October 3, 2023

A SLIGHTLY MORE GENTEEL LETTER WAS SENT TO WOOLWICH COUNCIL, RAC, TAG, MECP & LANXESS

 It never fails to amaze me how third parties react (over react?) to some of my harsh and critical communications with professional liars, whether government or corporate. The more "genteel" letter was just slightly less harsh than the one that I posted here last Saturday. I suppose that I could leave it at that or perhaps while subtlety is not my strong suit I should bluntly tell Woolwich that their attempt at honest communication with CPAC simply is crap. Now of course  I'm speaking for myself right now. As I understand it the conditions are that CPAC get two hours to talk to two councillors plus Sandy Shantz plus RAC and TAG representatives including Tiffany Svensson and possibly Ramin Ansari of Lanxess. Maybe even one of the most corrupt Ontario ministries, the MECP. 

Well guess what Tiffany, RAC, TAG and maybe Ramin? For eight years I, CPAC and the public have not been allowed to ask you questions or make comments at RAC and TAG meetings. Written "Delegations" may be submitted to TAG where they are NEVER discussed, questioned, clarified  etc. Really classy you a*#holes. RAC which meets sometimes three or four times a year allow verbal Delegations. Verbal Delegations to bureaucrats and politicians overflowing with both ignorance and biases. Again never any serious discussion or debate. So RAC and TAG feel free to flock off. You don't want to talk to me for eight years then I don't want to see, smell or hear you pieces of crap at any meeting next week with half of Woolwich Council. I will attend if those others don't. Otherwise go to hell Woolwich. Your legacy will be one of corporate capture of both regulators (MECP) and of local politicians. You've earned what history will accuse you of here in Elmira.  

No comments:

Post a Comment