Saturday, November 4, 2023

ANOTHER POTENTIAL INITIATIVE WITH WOOLWICH COUNCIL

 Well I've sent an idea to CPAC and to date have received considerable  feedback from them. The idea actually was first briefly mentioned during e-mail conversations with councillor Nathan Cadeau many weeks ago.  Basically I had offered to give Woolwich councillors a groundwater tutorial. At this point in time I'm waiting for CPAC's final position on a second Draft I've sent them making my proposal to Woolwich Council.

I see the offer as a win-win. New councillors in particular have an onerous learning curve and obviously in most cases hydrogeology isn' t part of that. This however is Elmira, Ontario and in fact it is needed. I would expect Council to have a few questions plus if they're in agreement we still have to pick a day and time.   

No comments:

Post a Comment