Tuesday, November 7, 2023

A POSITIVE START TO MY OFFER TO WOOLWICH COUNCIL

 Well I must say that I am pleasantly surprised as to how quickly I've actually gotten a couple of responses from two Woolwich councillors. The one was an absolute yes that they are definitely interested in a groundwater tutorial and the other was a more general yes the idea sounds good can I have a little more info to which I've already responded.

As far as I'm concerned the tutorial will strictly be about groundwater: where it comes from, where it goes ...specific to the immediate Elmira area and to the former Uniroyal Chemical. I will be using a few maps and diagrams as we all know that a picture is worth a thousand words. I will also be encouraging questions from councillors. Now if there is a question that is either a little off topic or perhaps even a little advanced for a beginning Hydro G tutorial, I will do my best to keep it simple and explain it. 

As of this morning I am gathering a few extra colour diagrams etc which I believe will be particularly helpful and getting them reproduced to distribute to councillors. Likely most of these will be for followup questions or discussion whether by e-mail or in person. Followup interest may be a  function of how well and how much councillors have learned in the pure groundwater tutorial hence that is an incentive to me to do a good job for them.   

No comments:

Post a Comment