Thursday, September 15, 2011

THE ONTARIO MINISTRY OF THE ENVIRONMENT HAVE RESPONDED

Three days ago (Mon. Sept. 12/11) here in the Advocate I wrote that I had received virtually zero response from the M.O.E. concerning my e-mail to them of August 17/11, asking a number of questions about the old Varnicolor Chemical site on Union St. in Elmira. The following day, Tuesday, I phoned the Guelph office and left a message for two different M.O.E. officers. Since then i have received both a phone call and an e-mail from one of these officers. She (Greta) has promised to get back to me by the end of this week with answers to my questions. This is excellent but of concern is her statement that neither she nor the other Guelph officer could find the original August 17/11 e-mail. I can understand her not finding it as it was addressed to the other officer only in Guelph and then to two other M.O.E. officers in Hamilton. While I'm not upset with Greta I am disappointed with the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment