Tuesday, April 12, 2011

TODAY IS THE DAY AND I"M NOT SPILLING THE BEANS

Sorry but that title is intentionally inflammatory, provocative or just plain silly. This evening at 6 pm. at Committee of the Whole in the Council Chambers we will finally discover the identity of our new CPAC (Chemtura Public Advisory Committee). That it will be grossly unpopular with a number of the old CPAC members as well as with Chemtura is pretty well a given. For the unbiased, it will be an interesting and credible group of people. To date here in the Advocate I have been blunt in my criticism of the old CPAC. I believe that as we turn a new page that direction should end. I am aware of stones being thrown behind the scenes but nevertheless there was a purpose and direction before last fall's election and prior to the announcement of the new CPAC. There is a comment section after each of my postings and if any reader believes that I am slipping from this undertaking, please feel free to so advise me. It is very likely that this evening I will post more after the public announcement at Committee of the Whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment