Saturday, April 23, 2011

A BRIEF HISTORY OF CPAC

Today's Woolwich Observer has the following story: " Council appoints new members to CPAC". There is a reasonable approximation of the rationale and need for CPAC in this story. Several points are a little off and I give no discredit to Steve Kannon for this as it's a twenty year plus story and there are only a few of us left still active from those old days.

Firstly the following quote: "Alan Marshall makes his return after being removed from CPAC three years ago after being deemed a disruptive influence." Really? I guess as quoted in the Elmira Independent it was just a huge coincidence that this removal was preceded by two CPAC members demanding my resignation because I appealed a Certificate of Approval. Further as explained clearly here in the Advocate many times, this request for my resignation from CPAC also followed the DNAPL meeting at the University of Waterloo in 2007; which meeting these same two members refused to EVER PUBLICLY discuss at CPAC. Finally you're damn right I am disruptive. I'm disruptive to polluters and professional liars. I'm disruptive to government agencies who mislead the public. I'm disruptive to people who get their jollies manipulating and deceiving the public. AND FINALLY yes I have been disruptive to the old CPAC since about mid 2009 more than a year after the old Woolwich Council kicked me off CPAC. Anyone who says I was disruptive, rude or undermined ANY voting CPAC member prior to my dismissal is a LIAR.

No comments:

Post a Comment