Thursday, October 7, 2010

FIRST CORRESPONDENCE FROM THE O.M.B.

Finally something in writing from the Ontario Municipal Board (O.M.B.) in respect of Official Plan Amendment #15 (O.P.A. #15) and the Safety-Kleen expansion in Breslau. First item of interest is that there is absolutely no request for money upfront. Please refer back to my post of September 30/10 regarding this phone call request for funds. This letter I received has no written signature whatsoever on it, merely the typed name Virginia Domondon (Case Management Administrative Assistant). This letter states "Parties are encouraged to explore whether the case before the Board and the issues in dispute are matters that may benefit from the assistance of a mediation meeting conducted by a Member of the Board." I am not inexperienced in the strategyms used by unethical people. The last "mediation meeting" I went to Chaired by allegedly independent hydrogeologist Wilf Ruland, dealing with an appeal of Chemtura's proposed Ammonia Treatment System, was a farce. Nevertheless I as always will give the benefit of the doubt, in regards to sincerity, until it is proven otherwise. Therefore today I will be both phoning and faxing my agreement to this suggested Mediation. Unlike the O.M.B. , apparently, I will be putting my position in writing and I will be signing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment