Tuesday, October 12, 2010

CPAC ARE UNRESPONSIVE

Chemtura Public Advisory Committee (CPAC) are supposed to be all about communication with the public. What a pathetic joke. I personally have been a member of the public since their inception and I've been a voting member of CPAC as well, during those periods when they were either honestly pro the public interests or at least giving that appearance.

I have given them the courtesy of written comments presented as a delegation to their public meetings held in Council Chambers; four times during 2009 and another four times during 2010. Furthermore again in writing I have addressed CPAC on another half dozen occasions with my comments in regards to technical reports submitted to them by CRA, consultants to Chemtura. Henry Regier has also written and distributed his comments on three occasions during this time. To date their replies whether verbal or in writing have been essentially non existent.
The Ontario M.O.E. have been avoiding my questions and requests for information for years and years. Clearly CPAC have learned by example .

No comments:

Post a Comment