Thursday, August 12, 2010

APOLOGIES RE: MISSED MEETING & HYDROCARBON (GAS) CONTAMINATION

Most unusual but I didn't read yseterday's (Aug. 11) Elmira Independent until this morning. As a direct result I can't advise you in time for last night's 6:30 pm. meeting at the Woolwich Rec centre , put on by the Elmira Bio- Fuel Citizens Committee. For more information including lawn sign pickup, email stopthesink@rogers.com . My guess is that the Independent have a typo and that "stopthesink" should probably read "stopthestink".

The above notice was on pg. 2 as is the one concerning construction delays at Church and Snyder Ave. These delays are attributed to both a problem with an incorrect sewer connection as well as the groundwater and soil contamination I mentioned in the Aug. 4 /10 Elmira Advocate.

3 comments:

  1. The next meeting is planned for Aug. 18, 6:30 p.m. at the Woolwich Community Center Room. Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be there. Thanks Derek

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just checked my calendar and I'm supposed to be in Kitchener at 7 pm. on August 18/10. Sorry but thanks again and hopefully a few more will read and be able to attend that date.

    ReplyDelete