Friday, April 26, 2024

WOOLWICH TOWNSHIP - CORRUPTION OR INCOMPETENCE & A FORMAL RECO COMPLAINT

 

Recently an environmental acquaintance advised me that he thought Woolwich Township's environmental decisions and behaviour was more about incompetence and less about corruption. This was in regard to efforts around groundwater treatment and in fact might have even included Lanxess's actions. Here's a news flash. Just because they are corrupt and dishonest doesn't mean that they can not also be incompetent.  This incompetence was further on display last evening as Woolwich's latest rebranding of greenwashing, namely TRAC,  embarrassed the heck out of them.  Their untruthful claim about transparency and accountability took a hit as they held their first PUBLIC meeting at 6 pm. in Council Chambers. It was scheduled to run from 6 to 8 pm. Guess what those twits did? Somewhere between 6:10 and 6:20 pm. they locked the outside door preventing citizens who have babysitting issues, dinner to prepare etc. from showing up a little late to sit in the gallery and listen to all the professional deception, misdirection and general bullsh*t  they have to offer. There is no buzzer for admittance or intercom outside .Repeated e-mails and texts got the citizen into the meeting sometime after 7 pm.  Another good job Woolwich!

Yesterday I indicated here that I had attempted to send formal complaints to RECO (provincial) and WRAR (local) in regards to real estate agents not disclosing serious local issues to prospective buyers. I mentioned that I was not confident that my on-line complaints had gotten through. Indeed they probably did not and thus this morning with a little help received yesterday from a more computer able individual than myself  I resubmitted the five page complaint form to RECO. Later today or tomorrow I may also attempt to resubmit to WRAR. As indicated yesterday here I have no reason to have any confidence in either RECO or WRAR especially as I was advised yesterday that my friend had approached, I believe he said RECO, with a complaint years ago and got absolutely nowhere. Parents do not give up on your children who have zero interest or ability in math or sciences as they can still get high paying jobs as professional deceivers and bullsh*t artists. Both industry and government require them constantly.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment