Friday, June 26, 2020

TWENTY MINUTES OF MY LIFE WASTED TRYING TO E-MAIL OUR REGIONAL COUNCILLORS



What a complete waste of time. Over and over again I went on-line looking for either general e-mail or individual e-mail addresses for our regional councillors. The good news is that I kept finding them, the bad news is that after sending my message I kept getting the same crap, namely it didn't go through possibly because the Region have a new website? Well for God's sake take the old one down then. Or have a gd e-mail address that works. Boy this sure is one way of achieving plausible deniability. Post e-mail addresses for regional councillors that don't work. Anyway what I was trying to tell our regional councillors is that the recent approval that they gave Woolwich Township for their proposed expanded (east side) Elmira urban/countryside line is based on incomplete information. Information that there was a Director's Order laid on this east side property (i.e. Stroh farm) for access to investigate toxic contamination nearly three years ago. Yes that information was kept hidden from TAG, the committee of Woolwich council responsible to oversee the cleanup of the aquifers, creek etc. I expect that it was also kept hidden from Waterloo Regional Council. Oh my Sandy you certainly do like to play with fire, don't you?

2 comments:

  1. I wonder if all are blocking your emails considering Sandy is part of regional council?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had briefly considered that then remembered that I had been e-mailing a Waterloo Region staff person in order to be a virtual Delegation a week and a half ago. His e-mail address was eg. Jdoe@regionofwaterloo.ca I tried the same format for several regional councillors and it seems to have gone through O.K.

    ReplyDelete