Friday, October 4, 2019

UPDATE ON THE STATUS OF "ELMIRA WATER WOES: THE TRIUMPH OF CORRUPTION, DECEIT, AND CITIZEN BETRAYAL"



As I have indicated many times over the last decade I am not particularly computer literate. That is despite a short stint as a computer operator many, many, decades ago at the former Dominion Life Assurance Co. in Waterloo. It is also despite actually having taken a computer programming course way back in Grade 12 when I was but seventeen years old. I can mostly handle word processing, e-mails, posting on my Blogs and looking for technical groundwater documents on-line courtesy of Dr. Google. Both my kids and my wife are far more advanced in navigating just about everything to do with the modern home/office computer.

I have had a few format challenges putting my book onto my "Waterloo Region Advocate" blog. These especially have included the posting of maps or pictures onto my on-line book. They were much easier putting them into my hard copy (written) format of my book. Nevertheless with assistance I seem to be getting the job done.

The above title of my book (EWW:TTOCDACB) was not without discussion and debate. One line of thought was that the title was too negative. It implied that the "bad" guys won. Well in fact, in my opinion, they have to date clearly done so. In fact I think that citizens need merely look around at the ongoing climate emergency while we are still spending money on oil and gas pipelines and other non-renewable petroleum extraction to understand that as long as there is money to be made by the already wealthy, then our politicians and authorities will continue to do so up until the day before the apocalypse. I mean surely the very well off have the right to attempt to take it with them, don't they?

Currently the first fifteen chapters of my book are on-line. The revelations and evidence collected and presented should shock most uninformed citizens. It should even shock locals here in Elmira, Ontario who think that they have kept up to date over the last thirty years. For example APT members who have faithfully read every Elmira Independent story until their closing in August 2015 will be reasonably well informed. That said the last four years plus have been crucial to the cleanup both on and off the Uniroyal/Lanxess property as well as for the downstream Canagagigue Creek.

My book may be found at www.waterlooregionadvocate.blogspot.com or simply Google waterloo region advocate. The most recent chapters posted will come up first. By using the Archive Section on the right side of the page you can go back to mid September when the first chapters were posted.

3 comments:

  1. The Coverup would have been completed if not for Mr. Marshal. We have read every chapter posted so far including the most relevant evidence in Chapter 15 and what an incredible well described revelation of extreme conspiracy between multiple politicos and professional bullshitters. "They" have not won, because after years of almost nothing but red herrings and divergence and secret drainage the smoking gun has been positively located physically on the east side and it no longer matters what politico bullshitters like Bauman and Shantz say OR do, because the damning evidence is left behind (if properly tested) to prove all the facts of the conspiracy and subsequently who is/was involved and individual extreme negligence. IT IS WHAT IT IS! The way it stands RIGHT NOW they expect to complete the coverup. Past Council and current staff are complicit. There is however one critical question that we must ask you and ourselves: Is Tiffany Svensson also co-opted and thus corrupt? We will see shortly!
    [The Neighbours- Elmira]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spoiler alert: I've been watching Ms. Svensson carefully since she took over as TAG Chair in January 2017. She is intelligent and inquiring. Unfortunately she is working for and being paid through Woolwich Township, I believe by Lanxess Canada. That is a problem however not one of her making. Time will tell however to date I remain optimistic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish Elmira zombies would wake up. It's hilarious that a portion of people living here will likely protest climate change out of trend but won't protest when their own town has been poisoned.

    ReplyDelete