Thursday, February 28, 2019

ADVANCED DECEPTION TECHNIQUES



MOE, Lanxess, GHD and other assorted dishonest characters hide behind QPs (qualified persons) attending allegedly "technical" meetings. This is solely to eliminate informed citizens such as CPAC members and myself from fully participating in public consultation with the MOE (MECP) and Lanxess. They also hide behind a variety of computer files (Excell, PDF, Zip) in order to eliminate again environmentally informed citizens who are not fully computer conversant. It is also a form of age discrimination. Both my kids (in their 30s) and my wife who is ten years younger than I are able to open all the various files. Similarly I'm sure that anyone my age who used a computer regularly at work has no difficulty with them. I do, despite actually working as a computer operator back in the 1970s. Then I had no exposure to them for the next twenty years or so. I may have missed the odd update/upgrade in the interim.

So I have right from the beginning thirty years ago asked for and received all data in hard copy whether multi volume Annual Monitoring Reports, monthly Progress Reports etc. However now some brain trust has decided to throw one more roadblock in the path of honest, open public consultation. Provide the data in a different language ie. computer files that I can't open. Real subtle!

No comments:

Post a Comment