Wednesday, January 5, 2011

WHO IS LAWRENCE SWARTZ?

He says he works for the Ombudsman's Office. He keeps phoning me with the most unintelligent, illogical drivel. It has taken all my willpower not to tell him to flock off and grow a brain. I haven't done so because I do have respect for the Ombudsman and various good things he has done for Ontario. This character (lawrence S.) however is a piece of work. He sends me nothing in writing, it's all verbal crap. I have written twice about him here in the Elmira Advocate namely on November 9 & 16/10. I can't figure out if he is unintelligent (as in extremely) or does he have his own agenda and he's playing a game with me. Yesterday afternoon, on the phone he advises me that Steve Martindale of the M.O.E. has sent him written responses to my alleged complaint but no he Lawrence won't send those written responses on to me. We'll discuss them on the phone now he says. Mr. Swartz also appears to be constantly trying to shift the focus of my complaint around to suit himself. He also keeps telling me that " I failed to provide this document or that response". This is a bureaucrat par excellence. I had enough of his bullshit and finally advised him that I was glad I hadn't put all my eggs in one basket; thank you very much and have a very fine day. I then hung up. This guy is rude, insulting, grossly unhelpful and a disgrace to the Ombudsman's Office.

No comments:

Post a Comment