Thursday, January 6, 2011

O.M.B. MEDIATION MEETING

O.K. It was confidential, without prejudice and private. As I agreed to that do I stop here?



Well........... I think it's O.K. if I'm very careful to which I apologize to my readers as I'm usually not reticent in communicating either facts, opinions or impressions. Here is what I can say about today without hopefully offending anyone at the meeting. 1) The Chair representing the O.M.B. was excellent. 2) All the parties present including Safety-Kleen, me, the Township and the Region were sharp, focused and kept their eyes on the ball.3) A meeting of the minds on the specific narrow issue of Official Plan Amendment #15 was reached. 4) Formal Minutes of Settlement will follow as well as a couple of technical reports.

Further congratulations go to the Region and the Township reps for their patience and abilities in explaining to me some fine points around planning issues. I am not and never have been conversant with the process or details in this area.

No comments:

Post a Comment