Saturday, November 20, 2021

HERE"S THE PLAN REGARDING THE REGION, WOOLWICH TOWNSHIP, LANXESS, MECP, GHD, TAG, RAC, GRCA etc.

All the partners in pollution and assorted other bed partners (i.e. ostriches) have their heads buried in the sand. Lanxess however in an adroit manoever chose to say yes that they would like a copy of the two soil samples (of fifteen) analyzed to date. Therefore despite the fact that the entire seven page report has been publicly available here on-line for the past nine days I feel that Lanxess should get the first copy personally sent to them likely by e-mail. What about the other idjits you say? While all the others said No Thanks very loudly, one does stand out. Scott McMillan the RAC vice-chair and Woolwich Councillor actually thanked me for respecting Woolwich Council's decision not to accept the dioxin/furan soil report produced by Pacific Rim Labs. Wow! I'm not sure how to take that. Was Scott merely trying to be polite and soften the blow in which case I shouldn't verbally punish him as in no good deed goes unpunished or is Scott an incredible idiot who actually thinks that Council has the authority to tell citizens when they can and when they can't provide relevant and important information to Council? ....................................................................................................................... Then there is the TAG Chair Tiffany Svensson. She actually lost (threw away) my confidence and good will in August 2020. In February of that year I had delivered a formal report/Delegation to TAG which included maps and text regarding the Stroh Drain. Yes Tag (& CPAC) member Dr. Sebastian Seibel-Achenbach was already in the process of attempting to educate his fellow TAG members about the flow of toxic liquid wastes from Uniroyal Chemical onto the Stroh property including further south in and around the north end of the Stroh Drain, Ditch & Berm (SDDB). While honest words are powerful I felt that TAG required more and hence I sent them maps of the Stroh Drain, Ditch & Berm as well as scientific references as to where certain data such as the topographical contour lines originated etc. I heard nothing back from TAG or Tiffany for months until I sent her a letter asking about comments she recently made at a public TAG meeting regarding a private conversation she had with Ramin Ansari of Lanxess Canada. ............................................................................................................................... Tiffany advised TAG that she and Ramin had made a private agreement not to pursue any further soil (or sediment) sampling on the Stroh property including the exact location which I had addressed and presented to TAG in February 2020. Furthermore she did NOT advise this Elmira citizen of her position or TAG's position regarding my formal presentation to TAG six months earlier. Instead she was silent until I sent her my e-mail asking what was going on when a public Delegation was dealt with quietly and privately and the Delegate invoved (me) was not even given the courtesy of a response or explanation. At that point she attempted to undue the damage to her own credibility but it was far too little, far too late. ....................................................................................................................................... So what do you the readers think? Shall I give all the guilty parties (ostriches) several more days to respond to the on-line Pacific Rim dioxin soil lab reports? Their response could be as little as thanks we've seen the report and will bury it to thanks we will take this report "under advisement". Or they can continue to bury their heads in the sand and pretend that it doesn't exist. In that case I think that I will one at a time perhaps send each of them their own copy with Lanxess first. Will I apologize to any of them for my audacity in sending them relevant dioxin/furan soil sample results from a Lanxess/MECP self-serving contested area (Stroh)? Probably not. I'm "rude" like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment