Friday, February 4, 2022

USELESS MINISTRY OF LABOUR & LOCAL BLACKLISTING EMPLOYERS

Cowardly, vicious, cruel, petty and ignorant. Those are just a few appropriate names for some local Elmira, Ontario employers. ESG Plastics (now in Listowel), Krums and Elmira Forest Products (also left town). Perhaps not in the same category might be the former Martin Pet Foods later Heinz but still with some questionable employee treatment. The first three companies needed full time help, interviewed applicants, hired myself based upon a good reference or two and then watched me work hard every day, arrive on time, get along with everyone and then fired me without notice, cause or complaint. Except ESG who made up sh.t. Oh you are having difficulty with the electronic board controls bullsh.t. Excuse me but there are four or five buttons and during the course of six weeks employment I'd been told to use that board all of once and did so. Such crap. Gutless wonders combined with lying ass.oles. Yes that is the state of non-union employment in Ontario. No legitimate cause or reason required and if under three months employment no separation pay required. That includes if the employee has left his previous employer to start work for more money, shorter commute, better hours etc. ...................................................................................................... Why would a local employer hire someone (away from another employer), make it clear that they are satisfied with the new employee and then suddenly state that they no longer need them? If it happens once it is stupidity. If it happens twice it might be coincidence but is still very odd. But when it happens three times all within the town of Elmira then it becomes obvious. Blacklisting: I sent my former employer in Elmira (Varnicolor Chemical) to jail for his crimes against the environment. Crimes he had ordered me to participate in. Bad move there. Was it through the BIA (Business Improvement Assoc.)? Was it connected to the Chamber of Commerce? I don't know but it sure as hell has affected me. My natural respect for authority has been diminished and rightfully so. Hell I even had another employer in Elmira, Marcel Roy, after he bought Pilgrim's Provident (domicillary hostel), refuse to pay me statutory holiday pay for working the holiday. I went to the Ontario Ministry of Labour who ordered Marcel to rehire me (I'd worked there for two years) and he then attempted reprisals against me which ended up with the Ministry awarding me $6,500 . Not a red cent of that award was ever paid which certainly tells me how impotent the Ministry of Labour either are or want to be. .............................................................................................. Just to clarify I was a parent of two children and helping support them during these attacks on my employment by yellow, gutless employers who didn't even have the courage to ask me why, how or what. They simply lied and hid behind the pathetic labour laws in this province. I both can look in the mirror and sleep well at night. Can those gutless filth say the same thing?

1 comment:

  1. you are describing cannibal like people with no good brains or testicles, why the hell are they our officials bosses and leaders, has our society become so busy and dumbed down and politically correct? that we would allow our population to be reduced by the real elite? Yes it is already happening Folks! and it is by far the most scary thing I have seen in the last 70 years. Cures are NEVER given and the pre-determined so called solutions are always fake and false and extremely expensive for all normal and average human beings. Absolutely UNCONSCIONABLE!

    ReplyDelete