Friday, December 3, 2021

I HAVEN'T YET SENT TAG THEIR OWN COPY OF THE PACIFIC RIM LAB REPORT

Why not you ask? Fair question. Because I'm biased. There I said it. I'm biased in favour of TAG. I don't want to believe that they are all corrupt and in fact I know they aren't. Yes their Chair Tiffany refused to accept weeks ago the report when the opportunity was presented. Just as all the other guilty parties did (except Lanxess). Since then the full seven page lab report was published here on-line in the Elmira Advocate. So technically it certainly is available to them and I don't need to rub their noses in their earlier refusal/failure by sending it to the Chair and each and every individual member of TAG. ......................................................................................................... Could it also be that I'm still holding out hope for the group? Could it be despite extremely limited support for Dr. Sebastian Seibel-Achenbach's words, text and common sense regarding the Stroh Drain area (SDDB) that I still believe that at least a few TAG members will be persuaded? Am I desperately hanging my hat on the Sediment results found in the 2020 Canagagigue Creek Sediment & Soil Investigation by GHD? Will I soon publicly hear another TAG member stand up and say "Who the hell are you kidding? It's now obvious that we must do a full soil and sediment investigation in and around the full length of the Stroh Drain through both the Stroh and Martin properties." ..................................................................................................................... Sometimes I think that Sebastian is a saint. He puts up with TAG colleagues who have on occasion criticized his position while offerring little technical or factual rebuttal. He puts up with me when I tend to be too blunt with people who aren't evil, simply looking out for themselves. Sebastian has been involved now for over a decade. He does not have a "scientific" background per se but certainly has educated himself on the issues. He is honest which is in extremely short supply in Elmira, Ontario among those parties involved in the so called "cleanup". ................................................................................................... Hmm. Maybe all that is why I keep giving TAG second, third and fourth chances to redeem themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment