Saturday, September 15, 2018

MAKING A SILK PURSE OUT OF A SOW'S EAR?



Well first of all it simply can't be done. Many have tried and many have failed.I have in the past spoken as a Delegation to RAC and there were zero questions or even what could seem like interest from the members. I have submitted important information and data to TAG under both Chairs, namely Dr. Richard Jackson and Tiffany Svensson. As of the Agenda for next Thursday it does not appear that the Interceptor Trench Affidavits and satellite photos that I have submitted will be up for discussion. I could be wrong and be pleasantly surprised next Thursday but I'm certainly not counting on it.

The TAG process as set up by Sandy Shantz and council does not allow for Delegations to the citizens appointed to TAG. That is disgraceful but a very effective way of keeping myself and CPAC at bay. Wouldn't want us polluting the young (?) and inexperienced (?) minds on TAG apparently. I am of two minds regarding being a Delegation to RAC again. The Interceptor Trench issues are vitally important to the health of the creek, the health of public consultation and much more. That said should I continue to try to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear? The process is perverted, undemocratic and a sham of public consultation. I hate to assist in propping it up in any fashion. TAG is this September 20 (6:30 pm.) and RAC is held on September 27/18 at 4 pm I believe in Woolwich Council Chambers.

No comments:

Post a Comment