Tuesday, September 14, 2010

SAFETY-KLEEN & O.M.B. HEARING

Very strange this process. I received a voice mail yesterday from Bridgit Cody of the Region of Waterloo requiring some information in regards to the upcoming Ontario Municipal Board hearing into Woolwich Township's OPA (official plan amendment) # 15. She apparently needed to know if I would have any expert witnesses at the hearing and what their area of expertise would be. I responded last evening by fax and advised her the answer was yes and their area of expertise would be hydrogeology. My question is why am I dealing through the Region of Waterloo and not directly with the O.M.B. Also as I'm currently working business hours without ready telephone access this makes things awkward. More importantly the Region have never been the least bit helpful in regards to Safety- Kleen, over the last fiftenn years so what's going on?

No comments:

Post a Comment