Sunday, March 29, 2020

Tues. Aug. 17, 1999




Dear Mr. Marshall,
I want you to know that I respect you alot for taking a stand for the many kids who were abused one way or the other by ... ......... Nobody asked me to write this letter. I saw you on television and I heard about the Judge's ruling. I also want you to know that I disagree with the Judge's ruling. I think the 400,000 dollar fine is absoloutely ridiculous. The court case is over and still, nobody REALLY knows what it was like for me to be in ... ......... class. I doubt that anyone ever will. In short, it was an absololoutely horrible experience. I hate to even think about it. I feel sick to think that ... might go back to teaching. I absoloutely hate to think that some kid might have the same experience as me. No child should be treated with such disrespect. No child should be looked down upon as I was. I remember how small, how helpless I felt. No child should be taught by ... ........ and I pray, every night that no child will ever be taught by ... ........ again. Well Mr. Marshall what you did was very brave and courageous and on behalf of all the other kids who were taught by ... ........ I thank

Page 2

you.

sincerely,

Jennie . .....


c/c
1. Judge Riley
2. Waterloo County Board of Education
3. Premiere Mike Harris
4. Ontario College of teachers

No comments:

Post a Comment