Monday, December 5, 2011

ALL QUIET ON THE WESTERN FRONT

It's been twenty-two hours since I posted yesterday advising the possibility of my naming the individual and the local company he works for; today. It's been about thirty hours since his last juvenile and rude postings. It's been nearly twenty one hours since he last logged onto this website (without commenting). I have just returned from my second chat with Officer Sig Peters of the Elmira Detachment of the Waterloo Regional Police. For some time now, since Sig arrived in Elmira, I've made it a routine to drop in for a friendly chat on a variety of innocuous subjects. Sig is friendly, personable and very approachable. After I showed hin the hard copy of the latest comments from Friday evening and late Saturday (Sun. am.) he advised that he would contact Officer Shantz who attended at my home on Friday evening. Sig will advise him of the latest batch of comments and confirm that he either has or will speak in person to the individual responsible. This course of action is my preference. I am advised that I have a solid case if I wish to pursue this individual civilly. His claims, allegations of law breaking and promotion of hatred against me by the use of sexual profanity, perversions etc. render him essentially defenceless. As I advised yesterday I believe he is motivated by a sense of loyalty to his kin and employer. That being said I do not wish to name his local employer, especially as I have no reason to believe the employer would condone his behaviour. .................... .....................THAT BEING SAID, MAKE NO MISTAKE ... IF THIS BEHAVIOUR STARTS AGAIN THE INDIVIDUAL AND HIS ELMIRA POLLUTION CONNECTION WILL BE PUBLISHED HERE. Fair comment and strong criticism from many others is published here in the comments section and is welcome. Gibberish whether in English, Spanish or Russian is not. Neither is profanity or comments totally irrelevant to the postings or irrelevant to environmental subjects welcome. Thank you to all mature readers and commenters.

2 comments:

  1. Thank heavens this person was caught and it was kind of you to not have him charged Mr. Marshall. Your service to our community is refreshing Mr. Marshall. Loyalty or kin should not motivate normal people into doing what he has been doing. Perhaps drugs and or alcohol have been a factor as well. l do wish him well and hope he gets some help for his problems. Good luck sir and have a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your comments and you too have a great Christmas.

    ReplyDelete