Thursday, July 14, 2011

CHEMTURA ANNUAL REPORTS RUNNING MONTHS LATE

About two months ago I phoned Chemtura to ask where their Annual Monitoring Reports were and whether I had been missed. I was advised that no I hadn't been missed, that they were just being held back until the new CPAC was up and running. Strangely enough they were just distributed yesterday to CPAC members as well as myself. As always for many years these reports were dated last February. What gives here? CPAC members were appointed April 19/11. There have been two public CPAC meetings namely June 8 and 30. If I had to guess I might think that Chemtura had already distributed the first batch of these reports and the new Council appointed CPAC had to wait for a second run from the printers. Chemtura's apte committee has been a stinker from the get go and this is but one example of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment