Monday, December 27, 2010

UPCOMING DATES

January 6/11 There is a Mediation meeting at 10:30 am being held by the Ontario Municipal Board in the Woolwich Township Hall. I'm putting this here for information purposes only as I assume that it isn't open to the public as it is a without prejudice meeting between myself and Safety-Kleen in regards to their proposed expansion onto contaminated lands behind their current property in Breslau.

Tues. Jan. 11/11 there is a Committee of the Whole meeting in Woolwich Council Chambers. This I would expect is a normally public meeting and although I would expect a number of Agenda items I will probably attend simply to hear any news of the upcoming new CPAC Committee.

January 31/11 we have another O.M.B. sponsered Mediation meeting at 10:30 am. this one in regards to the Hawkridge Development being proposed by Union & First St. in Elmira. Again my guess is that this on e will be for the parties only hence I include it here merely as an information update to others interested in this horribly located proposed residential development.

Tues. January 18/11 I would expect to be a regular public Woolwich Council meeting. I may attend for the same reason as I will attend the one week earlier Committee of the Whole meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment