Saturday, June 29, 2024

DOES TRAC & WOOLWICH COUNCIL LOOK LIKE COWARDS & WIMPS TO YOU?

 More than two months after Lanxess, Joe Ricker and other deceivers tried to sell one of the biggest piles of crap to TRAC and the public I am still waiting for a response to my May 14, 2024 Delegation to Council. To date there has been nothing in writing and zero formal response.  There was a question or two about DNAPLS immediately after my Delegation was presented. 

Woolwich Council did send my Delegation to themselves onto TRAC without any request from myself.  I was making a point by speaking directly to Council rather than to TRAC on the matter. TRAC's utter failure to either speak to my Delegation directly with myself or at the next public TRAC meeting (June 13/24) cemented my point very nicely. No questions, comments or response whatsoever when my May 14/24 Delegation came up on their Agenda. Complete fools and idiots hence my direct approach to those councillors hiding behind a tame, deferential, wimpy committee of council. Shame on the pack of you.

My Delegation neatly skewered Joe Ricker's bull%*&^  about "asymptotic behaviour" being the alleged cause of the failure to clean the Elmira Aquifers. So neatly that Council and TRAC haven't even got the guts to respond in writing including from professional BS artists like Ramin, Dave Brenneman (CAO) and Nathan (councillor) much less from Joe himself . I include Dave Brenneman's name as I give him the appropriate discredit for his part in manufacturing the new (old) TRAC committee

Cowards, liars and wimps are a dime a dozen and they are embraced here in Woolwich Township. Our tax money has been supporting them for decades courtesy of dishonest mayors and some councillors. Too chicken to even respond to citizens formal comments, complaints and observations.

I will be sending this Blog posting on to TRAC, Woolwich Council, MECP, RMOW and other guilty parties.  

No comments:

Post a Comment