Thursday, December 21, 2023

MY 2019 BOOK TITLED "ELMIRA WATER WOES: THE TRIUMPH OF CORRUPTION, DECEIT AND CITIZEN BETRAYAL" HAS BEEN REORGANIZED


 It is still located, free of charge, on my Waterloo Region Advocate website (www.waterlooregionadvocate.blogspot.com) or click on it (over to the right side of this page under "Useful Links Regarding Similar Environmental Topics"). It is now much more user friendly. This Blog and presumably most or all have the authors' most recent posting come up first and older postings have to be searched for either by scrolling backwards or through the Archives on the right side of the page. 

I have, surprisingly to me, been able to reverse the order such that my book now appears at chapter #1 as one accesses my waterloo region advocate Blog either via google or via the website address in the previous paragraph. I have also added the Prologue as well as the cover page that were included when my book was on Amazon/Kindle. 

The cover page is a colour photograph of a provincially licensed hazardous waste site in Elmira including the Howard St. Elmira Water Tower in the background. This picture is a damning indictment of what passes for Ministry of Environment enforcement of environmental laws in Ontario. Although other pictures show more illegalities including metal drums sitting in water this picture has at least two illegalities displayed. The first would be the drums stacked three high when provincial laws demand a maximum of two high to minimize skid breaking/crumbling and drums hence toppling. The second would be the very large stainless steel tank located in a tank farm, leaning at an angle due to it sitting in water and beginning to float prior to toppling and damaging other full tanks beside it.

My book calls a spade a spade. I name the liars, I name the corrupt agencies and I name the corrupt individuals. No level of government goes unscathed nor should they. People die from air, water, soil and sediment contamination every year and there is little to no accountability. This book is trying to change that.




No comments:

Post a Comment