Monday, October 29, 2012

MY PRAYER



The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want pollution.

He maketh me to lie down in contaminated pastures: he leadeth me beside the toxic
waters.

He storeth Dioxins in my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of hydrogeology for his
name's sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Canagagigue, I will fear no evil, for
thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Thou preparest a table before me at CPAC in the presence of mine enemies: thou
anointest my head with knowledge; my cup runneth over.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in
Woolwich Township forever.

1 comment:

  1. I had to hang this on my office wall 'cause it was so true. I have been on business for some time Al and only spent time viewing your site from afar. As we spoke earlier this year about evening up the playing field so be it. Yes many are slow to board the bus but you have more powerful people than you may think on your side sir. The past and present elected officials are on the board first. The Ministry ..... lets say in due time sir. Ever play poker Mr. Marshall? Sometimes a full house takes time to get. We felt we'd have one by now but patience is the key. All the best my friend and cheers! Say hello to Council for me.

    ReplyDelete