Tuesday, May 12, 2020

HUMOUR - THE BEST WEAPON AGAINST BACTERIA, VIRUSES AND OTHER ASSORTED FILTH








Sub-title: "Naughty Days Are Here Again". Perhaps that's a take-off of an old song. Regardless I plead guilty. I was sent this cartoon by an environmental colleague and friend. He too has little respect for politicians, lawyers, bureaucrats, stuffed shirts, pompous government employees etc. Then in an act of absolute political "terrorism" I sent this cartoon on to our esteemed mayor, Sandy Shantz. Oops that's really not the Canadian way. My bad. Maybe I'm misjudging her. She has publicly accused me of being a "conspiracy theorist" during her far too friendly time in front of the Municipal Elections Compliance Audit Committee (MECAC). Maybe she actually appreciated this cartoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment