Wednesday, April 13, 2016

WHAT IS WOOLWICH COUNCIL'S NEXT STEP OR ...SANDY'S CONSPIRACY THEORY?



The goal is to isolate the Chemtura Canada issues from the public view. This has been well assisted by the loss of the Elmira Independent last summer. They were the only media which regularily attended and covered CPAC meetings. Council's first step was to disband CPAC and hopefully in the dirty process to alienate and anger them. Sandy and Mark went out of their way to do so including the April 9/15 pretend stakeholders meeting "Minutes". These were written by Devon and Lisa although obviously approved by David Brenneman and Sandy Shantz. All attendees had their hands dirtied in the process although Pat and Susan (in league with Sandy) probably spoke most of the lies. Both the GRCA and the Region were present and hence they too share some of the blame for the ridiculous slander and lies in that document. The proof of that is CPAC's behaviour and professionalism throughout a difficult 2015 including numerous Delegations to Council by Dr. Dan Holt, Graham Chevreau, Sebastian Seibel-Achenbach and myself. We have always been calm, cool and collected whereas Sandy and Council have walked out on a Delegate, repeatedly interrupted Delegates (Dr. Dan & I) and finally imploded publicly recently with their attempts to ban all Delegates dealing with Chemtura.

That is the only redeeming feature of our current Council. Most of them are a nasty piece of business but fortunately they aren't very smart. Mark, Sandy and Murray have a low political cunning. They have for years presented themselves reasonably well publicly but that has fallen aside over the last year. Whether the newbies on Council (Larry, Scott & Patrick) will eventually realize in time that they too are going to go down with the ship, I do not know.

Sandy went on a rant last October 26/15 at the MECAC hearing. Her rant was about me and she falsely stated among other things that I made up a story about a teacher. As my wife and I were the fourth (and last ?) set of parents that school year to remove our child from the classroom; I was hardly the instigator of anything. Rudely, inappropriately and stupidly Sandy also carried on about conspiracy theories at the MECAC (Compliance Audit Committee) meeting. She compared me to the author Dan Brown and claimed that I held to conspiracy theories. Caught me there Sandy. I've got news for everybody; O.K. news for the majority who are naive. All politics are conspiracies. A small minority rule the municipalities, provinces and country and they conspire privately on a constant basis. Most of their conspiracies are in regards as to how they are going to fashion their latest, not in the public interest, by-laws and legislation. How are they going to sell to an increasingly skeptical public that their latest giveaways of public assets to the well off are actually good for all of us?

I am a Delegate at the upcoming Council meeting next Tuesday at 6 pm.. My topic when asked was "Chemtura". Obviously a right unexercised will be lost hence two weeks after Woolwich Council were publicly humiliated throughout Waterloo Region (and further) I'm exercising my and every other citizen's right to publicly speak to Council on matters that are of public importance. Of course a little face saving was in order for the petty Council members. They through staff are insisting on a fuller discription of my topic. "Chemtura Canada" didn't satisfy them so we ended up with Chemtura Canada contamination. Now I advised staff that it could be both on and off site contamination but let's see what ends up on the Agenda. More importantly let's see if Council have their brass back. Will they, as they have in the past, get all nitpicky on me? Will they whine about multiple topics (on AND off site contamination) as they have in the past or will they wisely shut their mouths and allow my Delegation to proceed undisturbed? This is our Council but they are capable of anything and but for one Council member, the rest have followed along like sheep. Will this be the Council meeting where Larry and Scott stand up to Mark, Murray and Sandy? I'm not holding my breath on that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment