Saturday, July 18, 2015

WOOLWICH COUNCIL & SENIOR STAFF HONESTY & INTEGRITY SHINE ON



Must have been a misunderstanding. Surely the promises made to me by various authorities over at 24 Church St. in Elmira were not lies. Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. After the Mark Bauman sneak into and out of Superior Court without advising the Applicant (Complainant) me; I've made a stink about being properly and formally advised this time. That includes even by Woolwich Township's law firm. Well you guessed it. Nada!

I repeat that I don't think they are beyond redemption; egomaniacs proving they are in control and to hell with you Mr. Marshall. Naw they're much too appreciative of the benefits of taxpayer funded job security, pay and medical benefits to cross the line of no return. Union protection only buys you so much and in fact Council and possibly the CAO are not union protected.

Yesterday's Woolwich Observer advises that former mayor Shantz is off to Superior Court this Thursday at 10 am.. Well I've been asked what are her chances and the answer is even more obvious than it was with Councillor Mark Bauman. If she and her lawyer are unopposed as they are by Council and or anybody else than she will skate. It will be a walk in the park. This despite the long list of contraventions of the Elections Act including the failure to file an Audit which got her turfed from her job as mayor.

Then there are the intangibles such as what exactly are the Regional Police doing at the moment. Have they tacitly or implicitly thrown in the towel? Have they determined that holy crap there IS something here and we'd better do our duty? They too like the school board and Woolwich Council are a power unto themselves and that's how they like it. They too are basically unaccountable and that's how they like it. Note I said "basically" unaccountable.

2 comments:

  1. What are the legal obligations of the Township to notify you of court dates and hearings? What are the Court's procedures on that? Do they require all complainants to be notified of all upcoming hearings or court dates? Why didn't the court notify you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Despite the Township's lawyers advising me that they would notify me they did not. I expect there are no legal obligations. Regarding the Superior Court it's just as bad. With Councillor Bauman, my name was in his pleadings (Factum) as the complainant and yet the judge had no problem with my not being there. Nor to my knowledge did he even ask the question. It is bizarre.

    ReplyDelete