Wednesday, July 22, 2015

FORMER MAYOR'S LAWYER IS BLACKMAILING ME ???



Well it's officially gone from very weird to bizarre. I will leave it up to you readers to decide. Yesterday I received four e-mails from Mr. James Bennett of Madorin Snyder law firm. The first sent at 9:24 am. simply advised me that he would not communicate with me as he was dealing with my lawyer Mr. Ted Wellhauser. I responded by advising him that Mr. Wellhauser was not my lawyer. I then received three more e-mails namely 10:24 am., 3:00 pm. and lastly at 9:05 pm.. Each e-mail in my opinion became more and more threatening.

Mr. Bennett is attempting to intimidate me not to attend Superior Court tomorrow morning at 10 am.. I had sent him an initial polite and respectful e-mail at 8:48 am. to advise him that I would be attending Superior Court at 10 am. to request leave (permission) from the Judge to intervene under Rule 13.02 (Rules of Civil Procedure) to be a "Friend of the Court". This would not give me party status but would allow me to address the Court and to enter fact evidence which would assist the Court in their determination as to whether or not to reinstate Sandy Shantz to her forfeited Mayor's position.

The intimidation/ blackmail? is in relation to a nearly twenty year old civil law case (1996) regarding a teacher from the Waterloo Region District School Board. I will post here Sandy's lawyer's last e-mail yesterday to me. "Mr. Petker and his client tend to differ. Surely you and your search for truth will want the Court and the public to know the truth about your history.". His 10:24 am. and 3:00 pm. e-mails included details which I do not believe such as an outstanding judgement against me.

The final Settlement to that case was negotiated by my lawyers at the time namely White Duncan. The Settlement was filed with the Court in July 2004. In the intervening eleven years I have received exactly zero correspondence from the courts or anybody else suggesting outstanding judgements.

Yesterday I sent copies of Mr. Bennett's first two threatening e-mails to me to four media outlets as well as to local friends and colleagues. After I finish posting here I will send the last one (9:05 am.) as well.

At the minimum Sandy's lawyer is desperate to keep me away from Superior Court tomorrow. His behaviour is disgusting and reprehensible. Not being a lawyer or police officer I do not know if it is illegal. What the heck is going on here?

6 comments:

  1. Mr. B. is an elite lawyer who is often privately retained by the Law Society and LawPro and various governments to do some " intervening" of his own in the Waterloo Region...You know you there is a "beast " behind the scenes when one of these guys gets on your case! Yup let the corruption be exposed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so now that you have engaged the "beast system" judicial bias is sure to follow. We will be watching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Mr Marshal but in my opinion Not all reporters but most of the main stream media generally serve elitist agenda's at the average citizens expense. As for me I can see it clearly all the time; (they think we are stupid) they pick and chose what information they print to make their biased opinions appear as the news. What I like about you Mr. Marshal is that you are NOT afraid of the truth!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You go all the way Mr. Marshall! I will try to get to the court house to see what documentation Sandy's Lawyer comes forth with this time and whether or not our Township Corporation is going to sit on their bottoms and let the crickets chirp!

      Delete
    2. Sandy Shantz put back in her seat! Really? So I guess everyone should run for Councillor and or Mayor and throw our hands in the air and say "what elections act". If a court cannot enforce the act then why do we have it? After the Mayor Cowan inquiry the Township promised the people to do the right thing where financials are concerned.

      Delete
  4. Sandy has been quoted in CBC article as saying
    “The support from the community has been just amazing." Is this true??? are these community members fast asleep or just completely dumbed down or just plain gullible or are they eternally optimistic liberal wristed wasteful eaters...
    http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/kitchener-waterloo/sandy-shantz-reinstated-as-woolwich-mayor-1.3165433
    “The support from the community has been just amazing."



    ReplyDelete