Friday, June 21, 2013

MISSING ITEMS ON THIS MONTH'S CPAC ?



Strangely enough (to me at least) I don't see the name of Mike Spencer of the M.O.E. on next Thursday's CPAC Agenda. One he was supposed to present the very recent and latest DDT findings in the Canagagigue Creek plus he's got a lot to answer for in regards to both his written and verbal presentation of a couple of months ago. Yours truly essentially dissected his words and presented the multitude of errors in them. A non response would be very interesting.

Similarily I gave my Delegation at the start of the CPAC meeting in regards to free phase DNAPL having been found at TPW2 in 1993. This was contrary to jeff merriman's position at the previous CPAC meeting. Although my written references were impeccable (ie. all experts including Chemtura's own consultants) nevertheless I expect that Chemtura will not let it rest.

Looking forward to Thursday's CPAC meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment