Thursday, June 13, 2013

MAKING THE CPAC NOMINEES PUBLIC



A week ago Wednesday I posted an article here titled "CPAC is Growing". At that time I felt that it was diplomatic to give a hint as to whom the nominees were without the three specific names. This was to give the CPAC Chair time to get back from his trip and to formally advise Woolwich Council. Dr. Dan is now back (yesterday) plus Council actually should have been informed by both CPAC member and Council member Mark Bauman. The three very well qualified and appropriate nominees to become full voting CPAC members are Susanna Meteer, Graham Chevreaux and yours truly Alan Marshall. The support by CPAC of these three candidates was extremely strong and I am confident that Council will approach each nomination with an open mind. I am also confident that Council will do their due diligence and listen to not only their Council colleagues but more importantly in this case the words and actions of their appointed CPAC members as well as the words and actions of the nominees. CPAC have been working with Susanna, Graham and myself for some time now. In my case I have supported CPAC through thick and thin with my knowledge, research, history and technical willingness and abilities to wade through the heavy stuff. I am not unwilling to be a silent partner nor am I unwilling to step up and challenge the M.O.E. and Chemtura head to head when they decide to try and pull the wool over CPAC's eyes.

1 comment:

  1. I was wrong. Council did not do their due diligence. In fact they virtually refused to inform themselves as they would not even respond to repeated e-mails from the Chair (Dr. Dan Holt) of their own handpicked committe of council. Dan had wanted to answer questions and or give council an update as to the support of all kinds that I was giving CPAC.

    ReplyDelete